Carbon monoxide is a poison of high risk that you cannot smell, see or taste, but it is deadly. Carbon monoxide enters the body through the lungs and is transported through the blood. The carbon monoxide keeps the blood from transporting the oxygen to the tissues of the body. Oxygen is essential to the functioning of the heart and the brain; lack of it can be fatal.

Unless a house is totally electric your family has a risk of carbon monoxide poisoning. Burning kerosene, oil, natural gas and wood can produce carbon monoxide. Carbon monoxide is only a problem if the appliances and equipment are not functioning properly. Worn parts and improper ventilation can cause carbon monoxide to be released in the home.

Get A Free Quote

Certified Chimney Sweep

  • All
  • 5 Star
  • Safety
  • Services
load more hold SHIFT key to load all load all
  • Dryer Vent Cleaning I could not be happier. Just the education was worth the price. I'm sure he easily extended the life of my dryer let alone alleviating the obvious fire hazard being created in the vent. Also very neat and clean. Highly recommend!!
    Denise E. in Oviedo, FL Clean Dryer Vent
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3